Selling a Home
To help you pinpoint the correct asking price for your property, I provide a comprehensive market analysis of comparable properties that have been sold and offered in your neighbourhood. For an even more detailed comparative market analysis, I would be happy to also assess your home in person.
Enter your information in the contact form with as much information you can give. Remember, the more accurate the information the more accurate the evaluation.*
* All information you provide is secure and will be kept strictly confidential. There is no obligation.
Before you put your house on the market, let’s meet and have a discussion about the best ways to make your home appealing to potential buyers. Here are a couple of tips to help you with your pre-listing home preparation.
- Remove all clutter – Allow the Buyer to imagine their décor in your home.
- Repair everything that needs it – Not renovate, but fix anything broken and refresh anything that could use a quick update.
- Keep all appliances in good condition – Most offers ask that all appliances be in good working order.
- Remove any odours – Make sure those litter boxes are clean!
- Keep clean windows – Wash windows inside and out to brighten up your place.
- Tidy your front and back yard – Make sure to wash all decks and outdoor furniture.